2010: a big year for a small town girl. Marriage and moving to the other side of the world are just a couple of things I have in store. This blog is a place for me to collect my thoughts during this exciting time, as well as a place for my musings on my favourite things, which include beauty, fashion, food, music, cinema, travel and dreaming of a life more twee.
Monday June 13, 2011: the first day of the rest of my life.
My name is Nicola, I'm a 26 year old Scottish chick, currently living in Perth, Australia.
This blog charts my weight-loss and confidence-gain, as well as beauty and other musings.
- New stretch marks, really body? Couldn't you have just reused the old ones? 11 hours ago
- RT @tragicgay: in 200 years this kind of sentence is going to be the equivalent of the canterbury tales where you need 4 years of grad scho… 2 weeks ago
- @RocknRollJoel yikes! We've been so lucky, our daughter is amazingly easy going... have a feeling we won't be so lucky w/ #2 2 weeks ago
- @RocknRollJoel thanks! & v. belated congrats to you too! I guess my life/house is about to get pretty chaotic for a few years w/ 2 under 2 😬 2 weeks ago
- I would quite like the following tomorrow: 1) Watch Dogs 2, 2) a baby-free day to play it 3 weeks ago