2010: a big year for a small town girl. Marriage and moving to the other side of the world are just a couple of things I have in store. This blog is a place for me to collect my thoughts during this exciting time, as well as a place for my musings on my favourite things, which include beauty, fashion, food, music, cinema, travel and dreaming of a life more twee.
Monday June 13, 2011: the first day of the rest of my life.
My name is Nicola, I'm a 26 year old Scottish chick, currently living in Perth, Australia.
This blog charts my weight-loss and confidence-gain, as well as beauty and other musings.
- RT @Charlismyname: Meanwhile in Glasgow... #pigeonCPR https://t.co/0zkUNguwwR 4 days ago
- Only remembered it's my birthday when I got my first FB salutation. Sleep deprivation is quite something 😵 2 weeks ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: In a Scottish Parliament that hasn’t passed a bill in a year, imagine if instead of debating a re-run of the referendum… 1 month ago
- Wish i could travel back in time to when we made the decision to come back to Scotland from Perth. Should've stayed. What a fucking mess. 1 month ago
- Looking after an ill, teething toddler when you yourself are ill & 32 weeks pregnant 😵 1 month ago